StudyAssignmentHelp.com’s Revision & Refund Policy
For your convenience, StudyAssignmentHelp.com offers a revision and refund policy. Our policy is fairly straightforward and has been exclusively designed to help us serve you better. Check out the terms and conditions of our revision and refund policy below-
- As per our policy, should you decide to cancel your order before we assign our writer to work on it, you can place an order for another assignment of the same value without spending a penny. However, in case a writer has been assigned from our end, you cannot cancel your order and will have to continue with it. We do this in order to ensure that the writer who has started work on your assignment gets paid for his work.
- In case you receive two payment receipts from the payment processing gateway (PayPal for example) for the same order or have been charged twice for the same order, contact us immediately. Email us both of the receipts and we will refund the extra amount to your account at the earliest.
- On our end we make it a point to assign your work to the writer who is best qualified to tackle it. However, in the rare case we do not find an appropriate writer for your assignment, we will take the onus of doing your next assignment free of cost. That said, the assignment should be of the same value as the previous one.
- When placing your order, please ensure that you furnish all the necessary details and documents. Any information you provide should be authentic and helpful. This will help us to ensure that you get a better quality paper form us in the off chance that we miss the original deadline. Moreover, it will also prevent your overall grade from being affected due to the penalty of late submission.
- Our priority is your complete satisfaction with the assignment you receive from us. This is precisely why we have a revision policy in place. We will be more than willing to revise your assignment as many times as you want till you are happy with what you receive. However, the revisions you demand from us should be asked for within 31 days of placing your order. After 31 days have passed since the date you placed your order, we will not entertain further revisions and you will not be provided a refund for the same.
- In the rare occurrence that you get a ‘fail’ grade on the assignment we created for you, we will refund 50% of the amount of your order to your account. However, before we proceed to do that, you will have to provide us with a proof that you’ve indeed received a fail grade within 31 days after the assignment has been completed. Any requests for refund after the said 31 days have elapsed will not be entertained by us. The reason why we only make a 50% refund is because we have to pay the writers 50% of the amount of your assignment in advance; which makes it impossible to refund the full amount. However, the concerned writer who was responsible for the fail grade will be fired from our end.
- We do not have a cash refund policy, except in the case of clause no. 2. That said, in case your claim for a refund is genuine (as per the points mentioned above), we will do another assignment for you of the same value for free instead of initiating a refund.
Disclaimer: In case your refund or revision request fails to meet to any of the conditions laid above, you will not be considered eligible for a revision or a refund.